The following terms and conditions apply to any use of the Beergeeks.com website.
Acceptance of Beergeeks Terms
You agree not to use Beergeeks to:
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on Beergeeks any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from Beergeeks, or create a false identity on Beergeeks;
- intimidate or harass another;
- engage in any predatory or stalking conduct;
- violate any local, state, national or international law or post any content that would encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense;
- post or share any content that infringes upon or violates the copyright, trademarks or other rights of any third party.
GeekSpeak, LLC. claims no intellectual property rights over the material provided by account holders through Beergeeks.
GeekSpeak, LLC. reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with the content you submit to Beergeeks, and to use your content for advertising and promotional purposes. However, by submitting content to Beergeeks, you are giving GeekSpeak, LLC. the rights to use this content in its websites, mailing lists and in other promotional means.
It is Beergeeks' policy to respond to claims of copyright and intellectual property infringement, and will take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Notifying Beergeeks of Copyright Infringement: To provide Beergeeks notice of an infringement, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the subject line "DMCA Infringement Notification" that sets forth the information specified by the DMCA at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512. Upon receipt of notifications complying with the DMCA, Beergeeks will remove the related material or disable access to the related material. Beergeeks will terminate the accounts of people who are repeat copyright infringers.
Beergeeks may be used by individuals aged 21 years or older in the United States of America, and according to legal drinking age laws in your respective country.
Beergeeks may terminate or suspend your account immediately for any reason, without prior notice or liability. Upon termination of your account, your right to use Beergeeks will immediately cease.
If you wish to terminate your Beergeeks account, you may simply discontinue using Beergeeks, or you may also manually close your account.